Sunday, September 8, 2019

Pre Training Week #2 of #4

Man, I miss the summer.  This first week is so hard.  The emotional stress is the hardest.  But we will get there.  I keep telling myself, "one step at a time."

Monday = Ran intervals at Wendy Kroger Park and stretching at the park.  I did one loop fast paced followed by a recovery lap four times.  I did a short warm up and short cool down.  Best Labor Day EVER at the fair.  So sad to see the summer go.

Tuesday = Ran 3 miles with a pace of around 9:30.  Annual first day of school run.

Wednesday = Swam 1500 yards with friends.

Thursday = Weights for about 25 minutes and 5K pacing run on the treadmill.  I still dislike the treadmill but it was not so bad.

Friday = Ran with a friend and her baby and dog (she's amazing!)  I went 4 miles and pace was slightly slower (considerably so).  It was a fun run.

Saturday = I wanted to do a ride with SBC but ended up deciding not to go.  The weather was not great and I probably would have been in rain part of the time.  I woke up feeling overwhelmed again and slightly anxious.  The kids felt that way too so it was probably a good thing I stayed home.  I ended up going to the gym in the early evening and riding the stationary bike for 35 minutes and then doing about 25 minutes of weights.  It was a great workout.  I have been consistently working out and cutting back on sugar and fatty foods.  I am a little surprised my weight stays stagnant.  I lost maybe a pound the past month.  Today I was back up again.  I am also really hormonal and I think my weight goes up when that happens.  I am going to continue to track it but I don't expect major results.  I have been this weight for the past 10 years--I don't see that changing much.  Except going up if I eat a lot of junk.

Sunday = Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment