Tuesday, February 12, 2019

When 2 weeks becomes 4!

I was feeling significantly better Sunday morning but started to feel weak and tired on Sunday afternoon.  I managed to take a nap and that helped significantly.  I still had a decreased appetite and low energy level.  On Monday I woke up and felt well enough to go to work.  My appetite was increasing and I thought I was getting back to normal.  Around 3:00 PM it was like my intestines declared war on the rest of my body.  I started getting stomach pains again and a mild version of what started this whole sickness well over a week ago.  I felt that way the rest of the night.  I went to bed at 10:00 PM and fell asleep right away.  I only slept a half hour and woke up with more stomach pain.  I went to the bathroom and tried sleeping in a different position.  Thankfully I fell asleep.  But I was frustrated and anxious about why I have been so sick.  I woke up feeling good but not great.  Now I am starting to feel somewhat normal and crossing my fingers it was upward spiral from here.  I still have not exercised since Arizona and I am craving the gym and running again.  I am hoping for next week!  I need to get this virus or bacterial infection or whatever it is out of my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment