Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 1 - 7

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - Ran 5 miles

Kara had co-op preschool and I took the advantage of the 2 hours I get to myself twice a month and went running.  I love running the mid morning and there are few times I get to do this.  With our weekend schedule lately, it's been hard to.  I did my normal 5 mile route.  I got rained on at times, but nothing major.

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour 5 minutes

Tracey was the only triathlete there.  We were also practically the only ones in the pool.  A lot of the hard core triathletes take the month of October off because it's the end of the season.  She brought along a workout that we followed.  I had to modify it a bit because she is of course faster than I am.  It was nice to have company...we both agreed it's better than being there alone.  I felt more confident swimming as well.

Thursday - Ran 3 miles

I am only doing two early mornings a week and that might mean not going to Power as often which stinks.  I can't do everything.  I did have a great run this morning.  It's going to be a sunny day which I feel like I need.  It's still very strange but I just really miss summer.  I think's because we've had so few sunny days in September...very few.  And lots and lots of rain.  There really was no transition...one extreme to the next.  Although my anxiety is minimal, I think it does affect my moods at times.  I am trying to get outside even if it is raining.  On Monday I bundled Judah up and put him in the stroller with a roof over him and put Kara in her raincoat.  We went for a short walk in the rain.  Although we were wet and muddy, (Judah stayed the driest) I really needed it.

Friday - Rest

Saturday - Ran 45 minutes

I had an awesome run on the beach in Lincoln City!!  We were staying about a half mile from beach for the marriage retreat and our first session did not start until 10 AM.  So I had plenty of time to go for a run.  It was amazing.  I LOVE the coast.

Sunday - Outside biking 45 minutes

My first bike ride ever outside of the church parking lot and Wendy Kroger Park in clips!!  It was scary at some points...especially crossing Kuebler.  I thought I was going to fall at one point.  I did it and was pretty proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment