Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19 - 25

Monday: 20 minutes boot camp

I got at 6:40 and read my Bible and prayed. I got a lot of cleaning done before 9 AM so my plan was to exercise while Derek and Kara watched their morning DVD. It was all going great. I am living Boot Camp and it's the right amount of challenge. Unfortunately my workout got cut short about 10 minutes as Derek and Kara ran to my room covered in fish water. The fish tank was moved to the family room a few days ago to make room for the new mixer. Kara pulled down, cracked it, basically destroyed it and poor Sarena the goldfish was laying on the floor. I rescued Sarena and spent a good 45 minutes cleaning everything up. I was pretty ticked off. Rob bought a new fish tank. Sarena held on. By 3 PM she bit the bullet and died. :( She was one year old. I was more upset than Hailey. I think we are going to go out and buy a beta. I meant to finish my workout later, but I never got there. Today was an awful day and the only cure is going to bed and getting up tomorrow and starting over.

Tuesday: Ran 1.75 miles

I got up at 6:15 and managed to get devotions done plus run 1.75 miles and be back by 7. I ran Liberty to Boone to Lone Oak back to Hrubetz and I felt amazing. Great run!

No comments:

Post a Comment