Monday, February 28, 2011

Week #4

Monday - Ran 3.5 miles

I have been really fatigued since we came from Portland (went to bed before 10 last night). I am not showing any symptoms of the intestinal thing everyone else has. Just "sleep" tired after a busy weekend. So I did not time myself or go at a super fast pace. I think I did around 9-10 minute miles. I did the same Lone Oak to Holder to Liberty route. I also feel a little tired on the Holder to Liberty turn, but I seem to get a second wind after the first Liberty hill. That was the case today. I felt really good. I didn't struggle as much I thought I might after taking a few days off.

I was glad I ran at 5 PM because it was pouring rain at lunch. I don't mind running in the rain. But it was a cold we rain. The weather was terrible today and everyone is really crabby. I know that is because not everyone is at their best healthwise right now. It could be so much worse. Honestly I am blessed that we not have dealt with half the stuff we faced last fall and winter.

My anxiety was low pretty much all weekend except for when I found out Rob was sick. Then I was able to get myself together and deal with it without panic. I was a little anxious today because I am worried about my Animal Science exam...I need to get my grade up! I felt better after e-mails back and forth to my professor. I am a little anxious about finding adult chaperones to this middle school event, but Rob assured me it would work out.

And this would be I HATE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!! Yes, I am yelling. EVERYONE got sick this week except for Derek who pretty much kept me company...except he was sick last week. My routine got thrown out the window. Ugh! Since I did not get sick, I was the nurse all week. Which was a nicer role to play than being sick...but still it was a rough week.

No comments:

Post a Comment