Sunday, January 7, 2024

New Year New Goals

 I had an amazing first week of the year.  The consistency and morning workouts were great and made a difference in the way I felt.  I hope I can keep it up.  I hope I don't get any major colds or sicknesses this winter though I will probably get something at some point.  Here's what happened this week...

Monday (1) = Ran Intervals for a total of four miles at the track and went to Power 30 afterwards and thankfully did not have to deal with News Year Resolution people.  It wasn't very busy

Tuesday (2) = Ran 4.08 miles before work and felt good

Wednesday (3) = Went to Power 30 in the early morning

Thursday (4) = Rest Day--trying to make Thursday my rest day

Friday (5) = Swam 1,100 yards at South before work

Saturday (6) = Went to R30 at Battlecreek and did 7.3 miles

Sunday (7) = Ran 4.38 miles in Independence.  I did not feel great due to female problems but I pressed through.

No comments:

Post a Comment