Sunday, December 31, 2023

Christmas and New Years Week

 Even with it being Christmas week I am trying to keep a good routine going.  Once 2024 hits I am logging in miles and trying to slowly build...and maintain a better routine than I did this fall.

Monday (25) = Good Christmas run of 3.16 miles in the neighborhood

Tuesday (26) = Power 30 at Keizer (I was shopping on that side of town...kind of liked the vibe at this club and wish it wasn't so far)

Wednesday (27) - Power 30 at Battlecreek plus rode the stationary bike for 40 minutes and went 8.19 miles on it.

Thursday (28) - Swam 1/2 mile at South

Friday (29) - 5 mile hike at Cape Lookout.   Beautiful hike.  Srava said only 3.9 miles but something got messed up on the hike back.  I found I just need to leave Strava alone.  When I check it enroute on a hike it can get messed up.

Saturday (30) - 2 mile walk at Bob Straub State Park

Sunday (31) - Last day of the year! Rest!  Tomorrow I start the 2024 challenge!

I am not ready to go back to work but I am starting to feel more ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment