Saturday, March 4, 2023

February Stats

 February was a good month for me because I was way more consistent with exercise.  I did get sick early in the month a week after I came home from Florida.  I had a strange stomach bug that came out of nowhere.  I actually had not had a stomach bug since February of 2019. I always keep it consistent by getting sick in February.  The timing was horrible as it was days away from our Soup and Pie fundraiser.  I was grateful I prepped a lot ahead of time.  Rob and Matt were able to pick up the slack.

February stats 

Run = 37.31 miles

Swam = 1 mile

Stationary Bike = 11.73 miles

Hike = 4.75 miles

Total Miles = 54.79

Total YTD

Run = 73.6

Swam = 1.5 miles

Stationary Bike = 11.73

Hike = 15.82

Kayak = 7.62

Total Miles = 110.27


No comments:

Post a Comment