Sunday, January 2, 2022

Week #2 of Marathon 7

 We got blessed with snow which has made the winter days a little cozy...but with my personality a little anxious and trapped.  Thankfully Rob & I got out yesterday morning and went for a walk in Riverfront Park.  

Monday = Swam 1,100 yards at the gym.  The pool was VERY busy but mostly with families swimming in the main pool.  I didn't have any issues getting a lane.

Tuesday = Ran 5 mile with a pace of 9:38.  Not sure if it was the cold but I was really fast!

Wednesday = 3 miles of Intervals at Wendy Kroger Park.  Also went to Group Power in the evening.

Thursday = First time working at West Salem gym.  Stationary bike 35 minutes.  Ran 35 minutes on the treadmill (can't remember the last time I ran on a treadmill...probably at a hotel).  Did about ten minutes of weights and stretching.

Friday = Long Run!  11 miles.  I felt strong the whole run.  Really good run.

Saturday = Was technically a rest day but Rob & I went on a hike a little less than 4 miles just outside of Albany.  Was really nice to be outside.

Sunday = Ran 5 miles.  I felt sluggish.  The wind was so strong and I struggled on the hills.  Also felt too thirsty.  



No comments:

Post a Comment