Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Week #3 of Marathon 7


Monday = Power and Ran 3.1 miles on the treadmill

 So this morning I was pretty motivated to go to Group Power at the South  River Road Courthouse.I got in the van and it would not start.  Dead battery!  I switched to Rob's car but left my water bottle in the van. There was a huge tree branch in the road on Madrona from all the wind during the night. I missed the turn to the Courthouse and had to turn around in Minto Brown. I had to buy a water from the vending machine and I could not figure out how to get it out of the machine...took a minute. I was late to Power and only missed the warm up but how frustrating. I ran on the treadmill afterwards for 3.1 miles. Even with all the hiccups it was not a bad way to start the week.

Tuesday = Swam about 1300 yards

Wednesday = Ran 6 miles with a pace of around 10 minutes per mile.  I felt so tired and slow.

Thursday = Rest

Friday = Ran 6 miles at 9:47.  Ran at Riverfront Park and Minto Brown.  It was so flooded.  But I ran faster!

Saturday = Group Power at Battle Creek and did intervals (3 miles) at Pringle Elementary.

Sunday = Ran eight miles at Turner Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment