Friday, December 24, 2021

Pre Week

 I think I am going to train for the Tacoma Marathon.  And if it gets to be too much I will switch to the half.  It is relatively easy to switch distances without much hassle.

Training would officially start next week.  I'm a little worried about my knee and the extra mileage upsetting my ankle...and the general burn out.  I have to eat a lot better than I have been too.  I need to do a food diary and try to stay off sugar, soda, and other stuff I love...and should not eat.

Here's what I did this week:

Monday - Ran 4.50 miles with a pace of 9:58 in the morning

Tuesday - It was very very icy and the sidewalks and streets were slick.  I had to go slow.  I did five miles with an average pace of 11:05

Wednesday = Rest

Thursday = Ran 3.27 miles with an average pace of 10:24

Friday = Weights for 20 minutes and stationary bike for 35 minutes at the gym

Saturday = Long run.  Ran 8 miles (5 miles with a friend) with a pace of 10:32 in the morning.

Sunday = Intervals at Pringle School...about three miles.  Average pace about 9:59.  Pouring, pouring rain.  Not a break from the rain at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment