Monday, December 21, 2020

Week #2 of #24

 It has been a harder week in terms of many things to get done...and a harder week emotionally.  With everything getting shut down again and reopening dates being extended later and later in the spring.  It's hard to know what it is going to happen.  I think people are doing the best they can, but there is much discouragement.

I still managed to exercise this week even though my motivation was less on certain days.

Monday = Long Run.  Ran 7 miles in the neighborhood in the afternoon.

Tuesday = About 20 minutes of weights in the afternoon and swam 1,000 yards.  I did a 500 and timed myself and I was about 14 minutes.

Wednesday = 3 miles of intervals at Wendy Kroger Park and stretching/strength training at the park

Thursday = Rest. Pretty busy day.

Friday = Ran 4 miles in the afternoon around the neighborhood.

Saturday = Another attempt to break 24 minutes on my 5K time.  Close.  I got 25:48.  Whatever time is the fastest I will submit to to the 5K I am doing in December.

Sunday = Rest.  It was a busier week than originally though and I needed the rest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment