Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Where I'm At

I have not had any chance to blog.  I am adjusting to this new schedule where I am basically working 7-4 everyday with only little breaks.  It is busy.  The good thing is I like the work and I love the kids.  So I can't complain.  The other good thing is I spend less time "wasting time" like on Facebook like I used to. The house is cleaner, the laundry caught up, the schedule flows.  The downside is I am tired and I am not getting to the little things.  Saturdays are too quick--when we have run around Saturdays like we did last weekend, the weekend hardly feels restful.

I have kept up on exercise very well--at least 5-6 times a week.  I signed up for Beaver Freezer tri in April.  I have run at least 2-3 times a week, biked indoor or out at least once or twice, swam once, and done Power at least once.  With running I'm up to about 7-8 miles on the weekends.  I have been doing about 2-3 early mornings a week during the week.  I feel good where I'm at.  I want to get back into eating a bit healthier...I feel like I slipped a little.  But I have to keep adjusting to this new schedule.

My anxiety has not been great at times.  I revert to the fight/flight/freeze mode especially when drama ocurrs among the kids.  I had a couple bad days in January and early February.  But I feel like I made some headway and it's been pretty peaceful the last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment