Friday, May 9, 2014

Yucky Week

It's been kind of a rough week here in a couple different ways.  We all got hit with this cold and while it only knocked most of us out for a day (I was at my worst Sunday) we've all been fatigued and generally irritable.  Derek cried off and on from 5:30 PM until bedtime last night--and he's not a toddler anymore.  He's six.  Kara has had so many meltdowns the last couple days I lost count.  So much emotion.  It doesn't help the weather is awful.  It rained the entire day yesterday--no sun breaks where we could go outside.  Gray, miserable, zero sunshine.  Unfortunately we could have a few more days of it.  It makes us all very very stir crazy after having so many nice days already.  Last night I was tired at 7 PM I skipped Bible Study and fell asleep on the couch from 7:30 - 8 which I never ever do.  It's been hard to get up in the morning.  This morning was the first in a couple I felt rested, but I still feel fatigued and irritable.  It was a rough morning getting the kids off to school, getting child care kids in, and getting Rob off to grocery shopping.  I almost lost it.  I have done zero exercise this week mostly because I have not had the energy and I feel like I need to get caught up on everything I didn't get to over the weekend--I laid around most of the weekend because I felt feverish.  All I can say is I am ready for this week to be over.  New week ahead.  We all need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment