Friday, May 16, 2014

May 11 - 18

It's been a better week!

Monday - Ran 4 miles

Got out the door a little after 6 AM.  Perfect weather.  Really good run.

Tuesday - Rest Day

Wednesday - Swam 1 hour

I felt a little off with my form and even felt like I was scissor kicking at times.  It was a good workout though.  New goggles are awesome.  No fogging up anymore.

Thursday - Rest Day

Planned on going to Power but set the alarm for PM.  :(  Haven't done that one in awhile.  Hailey had swim team and dinner was not ready until 7PM.   I had church work to do so I needed to stay home in the evening and couldn't get out to the gym.  But I have been doing so much gardening that I have been getting the lifting in.

Friday - Biked about 45 minutes

Biked at Minto Brown.  I drove there and biked the perimeter of the back in my clips the whole time.  Still a little scary. Especially when people don't yield to bikes--I really don't know why they do this.  I biked at 5 PM which is a busier time...going to try a morning soon.

I cannot remember what I did the rest of this week...I think I ran on Sunday.  I don't think I worked out on Saturday because that was a really busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment