Saturday, March 13, 2021

Week #13 of 24

 Monday (8):  My birthday!  I did an 8 mile run in the morning while listening to music from the 1970's!

Tuesday (9):  Stationary bike for 45 minutes and weights for about 15 minutes.  I was in a crummy mood due to some issues at work.  I needed to process through it.  It got better as the day went on.  I had a good talk with my teacher coach.

Wednesday (10): 17 miles!  I was so excited I completed this!  My knee held up as well.  It was probably on a pain level of about 3.  It did not get progressively worse during the run but kind of stayed the same.

Thursday (11): Rest

Friday (12):  About 40 minutes of weights/stretches and fifteen minutes of the rowing machine at the gym.

Saturday (13):  Completed the Dirty Leprechaun 5K with Derek!  We had such a great race.

No comments:

Post a Comment