Sunday, November 17, 2019

Week 8

It was a good week overall.  Full but good things happening.

Sunday = I ran at the track in the afternoon and did a pyramid.  I did 1 x 200, 1 x  400, 1 x 800, 1 x 1200, 1 x 400, 1 x 200 with recovery laps in between.  It was a harder Sunday due to issues with the kids and feeling a little off emotionally and mentally. Running helped.

Monday = Veterans Day!  Nice day off.  I ran 4.5 miles in the afternoon

Tuesday =  Rest

Wednesday = Swam.  I did not keep track of my yards but I swam about 50 minutes.

Thursday = Group Ride.  It was a little better but still boring.

Friday = Ran 3 miles and did stretching at home

Saturday = Ran 10 miles.  It was harder than expected and I had to take some walk breaks on the hills.  I also started having mild IT band pain on some of the downhills.  It did not get paralyzing and I kept running at a normal pace.  It still hurts and I can feel it.  It is somewhat of my own fault because I have not been doing my PT consistently.  I am hoping but doing it consistently and doing some rolling and dynamic stretching before I run will help it.  I have not dealt with it in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment